We thank Hootin' Anni for sponsoring Thursday Theme Song
WE HAVE THE JOHNNY HORTON'SVIDEO BELOW FOLLOWED BY
A MOVIE MOM MADE FEATURING A FEW OF THE 87 MILLION PICTURES THEY
TOOK ON THEIR TRIP TO ALASKA IN MAY 2005.
WE SUGGEST YOU CLICK ON MR. HORTON'S VOCAL VIDEO TO
ACCOMPANY YOU WHILE YOU LOOK AT OUR MOVIE
PUT ON YOUR HATS, COATS AND MITTENS AND LET'S HEAD
NORTH TO ALASKA
NOW PRESENTING MOM'S MOVIE OF SOME OF THEIR PICTURES
Way up north (north to Alaska) way up north (north to Alaska) North to Alaska a-go-north the rush is on Big Sam left Seattle in the year of '92 with George Pratt his partner and brother Bill, too. They crossed the Yukon River and found the bonanza gold Below that old White Mountain just a little southeast of Nome Sam crossed the majestic mountains to valleys far below He talked to his team of huskies as he mushed on through the snown With the northern lights a-runnning wild in the land of the midnight sun Yes Sam McCord was a mighty man in the year of '91. Where the river is windin' big nuggets they're findin' North to Alaska
TODAY IS NATIONAL LOVE YOUR PET DAY. IN CASE THERE WAS ANY DOUBT IN YOUR MIND, MOM LOVES MADI!!!!
.......SLEEP WHILE SITTING UP...MOL MOM WHY DID YOU TAKE THIS PICTURE?
Mom has more crazy license plates to share. Many of you have asked where she sees all of them. Well she sees them in and about Raleigh. We thought it was normal to see this many..but it seems Raleigh has more than most cities. Mom's guess is beside each one.
1. DACAJUN, District Attorney Cajun???
2. WREDSKNS, Washington Red Skins
3. REEF, ON A SCUBA DIVING PERSONALIZED PLATE
4. AUTODR2, Maybe a mechanic
5. EABNET, NO CLUE
6. SYNLUBES, NO CLUE
7. SPEEZ, NO CLUE
8. TALLEHO, Exactly what it says
9. WORK4LIVIN, Work for a living
10. TO BE, silly to pay money for that one
11. 12th MAN, Twelfth man but why??
13. N8TVBUKI, NO CLUE
14. TOO FAST
15. IB4WUFPK, I be for WolfPack, NC State Fan 16. LOV A LAB...LOVE A LAB 17. SURF F 3, SURF FOR FREE?? 18.410 SKEET, a rifle for shooting skeet 19. GOOSENUF, NO CLUE 20. FIZ GIG, NO CLUE