My Mind's Eye

Remember your Angels are Watching

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Monday Memories Cali 1993-2004

Cali was a Cornish Rex and no she did not have two heads. That's our sweet Milky Way behind her. Milky Way 7 when Cali became a member of our family, they loved each other from the first 'Meow'. What was his was hers, never a hiss out of either of them. He even willingly shared his beloved window perch. Cali belonged to my human sis. Cali stayed with us when my sis had to go out of town. I'm here because of these two sweet kitties who came before me. TTFN, Madi

8 comments:

  1. They both look like sweet kitties!

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big paw prints to fill Madi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Madi, thanks for visiting me. It is always nice to remember the ones who came before us, as they helped to train our family and teach them about cat love.

    Nice to meet you.

    Julie and Poppy Q

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Madi,
    I am a british shorthair cat or British blue as we are sometimes known.

    Smooches
    Poppy Q

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is a nice picture - I like that you remember the kitties that came before you! It is always good to think of them sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet purry pair! Raider

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a meow or bark for Angel Madi...her assistant (aka Mom) will respond in a timely fashion. =^..^=
Life is short, spend it with those who make you laugh
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” (Leo F. Buscaglia)
TONS OF HUGS
Cecilia and Angel Madi
Email: candb214@att.net