for teaching us this term. That is what they called their devoted staff of 1. In this particular case it surely applies to mom!!
Thanks Dai$y and Tuna!!
Sometimes a busy kitty, Moi, gets distracted with other duties like bird tv, naps, snoopervsing peeps. Said kitty, Moi, is thankful to have a FOOD Service Gal. My Food Service Gal who recognizes this and acts accordingly by moving my food to where ever I have decided to go. I am purrty sure Mom would not do this for me (MOL MOL). My Food Service Gal also delivers the comics for me to read too.
1 .In the Spring, I look forward to no more Bird TVees reruns all the newbies arrive.
2. I would love to have a 24 hour all I can eat buffet party.
3. Few know this about me, but Iused to play the accordion and I learned to play Lady of Spain
by ear...no sheet music, but my teacher was very unhappy. LOL Once a rebel always a rebel
4. No one knows my worst habit is.................see I told you know one knows!! BREAKING NEWS my human SIS and BIL will be here this afternoon around 3 pm. We'll catch up with everyone sometime tomorrow.
I know you see a gazillion photos of me here; however, I must tell you each
one you see is a new one. Today's was taken early March before DST.
Any day my puddle visits I am an excellent hostess I sit with it and we chat.
Dear Sun puddle
Let me count the ways I love thee!!!
1. You light up my world
2. You are reliable
3. You come in some many shapes and forms
4. You are entertaining when you rest in fun places
5. You challenge my itty bitty kitty brain by making me figure out how to absorb your rays
6. You move about the room like the fog on little kitty feets
7. Your warmth goes all the way to my heart and warms my soul
8. You give me vitamins that keep me fit
9. You make shadows that are quite unique
10. I especially love they extra ears and body you sometimes give me...
I just wish mom would feed me extra.
Alas I must report the time has come for mom to pull down the
blind over my skylight. There will be no more sunpuddles here until
the fall...it gets too hot up stairs with the blind up.
I have had to resort to squeezing my lush tush in this sun puddle which is
right beside my loo!!
Dear Sun puddle thank you for visiting you are always welcomed
Since Mom had been very long winded on during her Tuesday post on 3/7/17, we
just posted the photo. However, your comments reminded mom of another
Tale from the past.
When my human sis was about six Uncle G (Dad's brother) was visiting.
At the time he lived in Syracuse, NY so needless to say they were all excited to have him visiting.
It was summer time they were all sitting on the patio. As mom told the story, sis was
on her swing set. She was having a grand time showing Uncle G all the
tricks she could do.
As all little kids often do, at the last minute sis realized she had to scurry to her 'litter box'. Mom told me sis ran in the patio door lickety split to the hall bathroom. There was an open window in there. Sis did not turn on any lights. All of a sudden there was SciFi scream 😠 from the bath room that probably broke the supersonic sound barrier. Sis was hollering for mom to come help her.
See Uncle G had just been in there, Not only had he left the toilet lid up he left the seat up.
Sis was only 6 so she was small. She had fallen into the bowl cold water and all of the toilet. She was hanging on for dear life to the edges. Alternately bellowing for mom and scolding Uncle G
for leaving the lid and seat up. Mom was pretty sure all the neighbors heard it too. Thankfully sis did not drown. But boy did she give Uncle G a stern talking too about proper toilet etiquette when you live with girls. Uncle G was a confirmed bachelor until his mid 50's.
Hopefully Uncle G remembered this etiquette lesson when he met and married Aunt K.